The Byfield Team has enjoyed a session at Vox Media to try out first hand our broadcast media training.
We provide half day broadcast media training for individuals or small teams of up to 4 people to cover:
- Understanding the broadcast media environment
- Preparing for broadcast interviews
- Developing key messages and ensuring they resonate with your target audience
- Controlling the interview and handling difficult questions
- Techniques in handling radio and TV studio interviews, pre-recorded interviews and “down-the-line” interviews
We also offer three hour one-to-one presentation training aimed at making the participant more effective in presentations, client meetings and important networking events. It is particularly relevant for lawyers who are changing roles – for example becoming Managing Partner, a Head of Department, or for Senior Associates progressing to the Partnership.
Both training sessions are delivered by highly experienced broadcaster and management coach Abi Donald, working in close collaboration with Gus Sellitto at Byfield to tailor the training to lawyers' specific needs.
If you are interested in hearing more please do get in touch - Miriam@byfieldconsultancy.com