Leading legal and litigation PR specialist Byfield Consultancy today announces the hire of Emma Maule, who joins the agency as Head of Digital.
Emma will help drive digital and content marketing strategies on behalf of Byfield’s clients, as well as providing wider PR and account management support to agency’s expanding client base, both in the UK and internationally.
Emma joins Byfield from the Law Society where she was responsible for developing and implementing the Society’s social media strategy across all media channels, as well as for social media training and ensuring best practice in social media engagement at the professional body.
Commenting on Emma’s appointment, Gus Sellitto, Chief Executive of Byfield said; “I’m very pleased that Emma is joining the Byfield team as we continue to grow our PR and digital services to the legal sector. She brings with her a wealth of experience in advising on digital PR and marketing strategies, social media management and content creation. As our clients increasingly look to manage and safeguard their online profile, Emma will add further firepower to Byfield’s crisis and reputation management advisory capabilities.”
Commenting on her appointment Emma said: “I’m excited to be working with the Byfield team and to be adding my expertise to that of the agency, as it continues to expand. I’m passionate about encouraging digital engagement by lawyers to help them grow their personal brand and that of their firms. I’m looking forward to the challenge of supporting Byfield’s legal clients in this way and to providing them with the strategies and tools they need to enhance and protect their reputations in the digital space.”
Notes to Editors
· Byfield Consultancy is a specialist legal communications agency founded in 2007 by Gus Sellitto and Richard Elsen.
· Byfield offers unrivalled expertise in the complementary disciplines of Legal PR, Litigation PR and Reputation Management for law firms and their clients.
· Byfield works with legal sector based clients including law firms, barristers’ sets, legal associations and lobby groups, third party litigation funders, economic consultancies, forensic accountants, expert witnesses, corporate investigators, costs consultants, management consultants, technology providers, legal publishers and legal recruiters.
· Byfield also provides litigation PR and reputation management services for clients of law firms who are involved in litigation or other high profile risk events.
· Byfield produces original research reports on issues affecting the legal market. Recent reports include Recruitment to Robots which looks at law firm growth strategies in the Top 200, and ‘Opening Up or Shutting Out’, which reported on the legal industry’s approach to social mobility and diversity.